Announcing a new partner for Diabetes Prevention
Many of our members have taken steps to lessen their risk of developing type 2 diabetes by enrolling in our diabetes prevention programs through Solera and their affiliate programs. We will continue to offer a no-cost diabetes prevention program as an effective method to prevent the progression to diabetes. However, we are announcing a partnership with Lark, our new preferred diabetes prevention program.
What is Lark?
Lark is a digital DPP that offers virtual coaching through your smartphone. There is no cost to you and your covered dependents, 18 and over. Participants receive a free digital scale upon enrollment and may even earn a Fitbit with ongoing participation.
- A customized program based on your lifestyle.
- 24/7 coaching to lose weight, manage stress, eat healthier, sleep better, and increase activity.
- Personalized feedback on your progress and daily check-ins.
- Educational information about prediabetes and preventing type 2 diabetes.
- Tips for managing every day stress.
If you are currently enrolled through Solera:
- Continue to participate in your program for the full duration (12 months from when you started). There is no cost to you.
- When your program ends, you will not be able to re-enroll using Solera.
If you are NOT currently enrolled through Solera:
- Take this one-minute
survey to see if you could benefit from Lark's diabetes prevention program.
If you have questions, please call KEHP at 844.402.5347, M-F 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
KEHP Lark Digital Diabetes Flyer
KEHP Lark FAQ