Holidays and Leave
Team members receive eleven and a half paid holidays each year, in addition to monthly sick, annual, compensatory leave, and a number of special leave options.
- Monday, January 18 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday
- One-half day, Friday, April 2 - Good Friday
- Monday, May 31 - Memorial Day
- Monday, July 5 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 6 - Labor Day
- Thursday, November 11 - Veterans Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 25-26 - Thanksgiving
- Thursday & Friday, December 23-24 - Christmas
- Thursday & Friday, December 30-31 - New Year's
State employees enjoy the benefit of many types of leave. Leave can be paid or unpaid. Some examples of leave include: annual, sick, compensatory (also known as 'comp'), and even family medical leave.