Holidays and Leave
Team members receive eleven and a half paid holidays each year, in addition to monthly sick, annual, compensatory leave, and a number of special leave options.
- Monday, January 16, 2017 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday
- One-half day, Friday, April 14, 2017 - Good Friday
- Monday, May 29, 2017 - Memorial Day
- Tuesday, July 4, 2017 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 4, 2017 - Labor Day
- Friday, November 10, 2017 - Veterans Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 23-24, 2017 - Thanksgiving
- Monday & Tuesday, December 25-26, 2017 - Christmas
- Friday, December 29, 2017 & Monday, January 1, 2018 - New Year's
State employees enjoy the benefit of many types of leave. Leave can be paid or unpaid. Some examples of leave include: annual, sick, compensatory (also known as 'comp'), and even family medical leave.