​​​​​ Home > Health Insurance > LivingWell CDHP

2021 LivingWell CDHP

The LivingWell Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) — allows you to be more in control of managing your health expenses.

            • You pay 15% and the health plan pays 85% once your deductible is met, which is the lowest member co-insurance percentage.
            • Your medical and pharmacy costs both apply toward the deductible and maximum out-of-pocket expenses.
            • You only pay the co-insurance amount on medications on the preventive therapy drug benefit list. No deductible!
            • See page 26 in the Benefits Selection Guide (BSG) for more information on prescription benefits.
            • You must complete the LivingWell Promise.
            • Your pharmacy benefit preferred drug listing — sometimes called a formulary — is the Value Formulary administered by CVS Caremark.
            • You will receive a pre-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) to use to pay toward your deductible and maximum out-of-pocket costs.
            • You will receive a HealthEquity® Healthcare card that is pre-funded with $500 if you have single coverage or $1,000 if you have couple, parent plus, or family coverage levels. 
            • Use the HRA to help pay for your co-insurance, which reduces your deductible. 
            • Use this card at your doctor’s office, hospital, or pharmacy. Simply swipe the card to help pay for your eligible expenses, which will be deducted from your card balance.
            • You can also use this card to pay for eligible vision and dental expenses; these expenses do not reduce your deductible.

Click here to see the actual cost of your prescription(s) from a participating pharmacy of your choice. In the LivingWell CDHP, once you have met your annual deductible, the plan pays 85% and you are responsible for the remaining 15%. You may receive a 30-day or 90-day supply at any participating retail pharmacy, or a 90-day supply through CVS mail order program.