2019 LivingWell Basic CDHP
The LivingWell Basic CDHP — puts you in more control of managing your health expenses, but with basic coverage.
- You pay 30% and the health plan pays 70% once your deductible is met.
- Your medical and pharmacy costs both apply toward the deductible and maximum out-of-pocket.
- You only pay the co-insurance amount on medications on the preventive therapy drug benefit list. No deductible! See page 16 in the Benefits Selection Guide (BSG) for more information.
- Your pharmacy benefit preferred drug listing — sometimes called a formulary — is the Value Formulary administered by CVS Caremark. The Value Formulary is new to this plan and provides more generic drug options and less brand-name options.
- You must complete the
- You will receive a pre-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) to use to pay for your deductible and maximum out-of-pocket expenses.
Note: this plan was referred to as the Standard CDHP in 2018.
How the HRA works
- You will receive a WageWorks® Visa Healthcare card that is pre-funded with $250 if you have single coverage or $500 if you have couple, parent plus, or family coverage levels.
- Use the HRA to help pay for covered expenses, which reduces your deductible.
- Use this card at your doctor's office, hospital, or pharmacy. Simply swipe the card to help pay for your eligible expenses which will be deducted from your card balance.
- You can also use this card to pay for eligible vision and dental expenses; these expenses do not reduce your deductible.