2019 LivingWell Limited High Deductible Plan
The LivingWell Limited High Deductible Plan — a catastrophic-type coverage with a new formulary covering more generic drug options and less brand-name options. This is NOT the best plan for most people. Please read carefully.
- You pay 50% and the health plan pays 50% once your deductible is met.
- This plan
does not include a pre-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA).
- Your medical and pharmacy costs both apply toward the deductible and maximum out-of-pocket expenses.
- Your pharmacy benefit preferred drug listing — sometimes called a formulary — is the Value Formulary administered by CVS Caremark, which includes generics and a very few brand-named medications.
- You must complete the LivingWell Promise.
- You pay 50% of the total in-network prescription costs.
If you do not elect a health plan option for 2019, you will be defaulted or automatically put in this plan option and will be responsible for any premiums due.