2018 Standard CDHP
The Standard Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) puts you, the consumer, in more control of managing your health expenses.
- You pay less premiums for this plan, but you'll have a higher deductible.
- You pay 30% and the health plan pays 70% once your deductible is met.
- Your medical and pharmacy costs apply toward the deductible and maximum out-of-pocket.
- Your costs for medications on the preventive therapy drug benefit list bypass the deductible so you only pay the co-insurance amount. See page 23 in the Benefits Selection Guide for more information.
- You are not required to complete the LivingWell Promise with this plan option, but you can use the Go365 wellness benefit and earn incentives.
- You will receive a pre-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) you can use to pay toward your deductible and maximum out-of-pocket expenses.
How the HRA works
You will receive a WageWorks® Healthcare Card that is pre-funded with $250 for single coverage or $500 for couple, parent plus, or family coverage levels.
Use the HRA to help pay for your deductible.
Use this card at your doctor's office, hospital, or pharmacy. Simply swipe the card to help pay for your eligible expenses which will be deducted from your card balance.
The chart below is for illustrative purposes only.