Home > Request Records > Open Records Request

Open Records Request

Requests for records from the Kentucky Personnel Cabinet may be submitted to the Custodian of Records via one of the following methods:

  • Email request to: PERSOpenRecords@ky.gov

  • Mail a letter of your own, or complete the  Open Records Request  form and send via USPS to:


    Kentucky Personnel Cabinet

    Office of Legal Services

    501 High Street, 3rd Floor,

    State Office Building

    Frankfort, Kentucky 40601

    Attn: Custodian of Records


  • Fax requests to 502.564.7430

    Please include your name, address, email and daytime phone number with your request. If the records you are seeking are owned by another agency, submit your request directly to the specific agency, or we can notify you as to where to properly submit your request.