Home > Request Records

 Request Records

Submit a letter of your own or use the Records Request Form to request copies of records from the Personnel Cabinet. Make sure to provide your name, address and daytime telephone number. If the records you are seeking are owned by another agency, submit your request directly to the specific agency, or we can notify you where to properly submit your request.

If you are a current or previous state employee please use the Inspection of Records form.  This form is used for current or previous employees requesting documents from their official personnel file.

Submit an Open Records Request to:

Personnel Cabinet
Custodian of Records
Executive Director, Office of Legal Services
501 High Street, 3rd Floor,
State Office Building
Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Fax to: 502.564.0224