2017 Standard CDHP
- The Standard Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) puts you, the consumer, in more control of managing your health expenses.
- This plan does not require completion of the LivingWell Promise.
- You receive a pre-funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) to use toward your deductible and maximum out-of-pocket.
- This plan offers the lowest premiums in exchange for higher deductibles.
- If you currently have a CDHP and you choose a CDHP again for plan year 2017, any remaining HRA balance will carry over to plan year 2017.
- Your pharmacy costs for medications on the preventive therapy drug benefit list bypass the deductible so that you only pay the co-insurance amount for the drug.
2017 Standard CDHP SBC
2017 Standard CDHP SPD
2017 KEHP Integrated HRA SPD
2017 RX SPD Standard CDHP
90-day retail pharmacies
ACA Preventive Drug List
Preventive Therapy Drug Benefit Listing for CDHPs
Preferred Drug List-As of April 2017
Specialty Drug List-As of April 2017
HRA helps reduce your costs
The HRA can be used to reduce your deductible. You will receive a WageWorks® Healthcare Card pre-funded with $250 for single coverage or $500 for couple, parent plus, or family coverage level. Just swipe the WageWorks® Healthcare Card at any in-network provider’s office or pharmacy and the eligible expense amount will be deducted from your card balance. Often, your card swipes are automatically processed; however, you may be requested to submit expense receipts for documentation if the card swipe cannot be automatically verified.
You may only use the HRA to reimburse health care expenses of persons enrolled in the plan.
If your annual expenses are below $250 for single coverage or below $500 for all other coverage levels, you won’t have to spend any money out of your own pocket. Also, funds of $7,500 or less remaining in your CDHP HRA at the end of 2017 will carry over to your new CDHP HRA for 2018. Once you use all your HRA funds, you will pay for all additional expenses until your deductible is met. After the deductible is met, you will be responsible for paying the member co-insurance amount. Once the out-of-pocket maximum is met the KEHP will pay 100% of your covered services.
TIP: You can also enroll in a Healthcare FSA to increase your personal tax savings and help cover your deductible expenses. The Healthcare FSA amount you choose to contribute will be added to the HRA amount ($250/$500) and loaded to the same WageWorks Healthcare Card. FSA funds are used first when accessing your spending account to pay for eligible expenses.
The chart below is for illustrative purposes only. See how your costs compare in the Standard CDHP and the Standard PPO options.