Employee Resource Groups
Find Your Employee Resource Group (ERG)
Belonging. Connection. Community.
The Commonwealth of Kentucky and Personnel Cabinet are excited to announce the launch of Employee Resource Groups (ERG); voluntary, employee-led groups of individuals who share a common interest in diversity and inclusion.
ERGs provide a safe environment for dialogue with colleagues who share like-minded interests and backgrounds, and are committed to raising cultural awareness and creating a sense of belonging among all state government employees.
ERGs collectively develop programming, conduct (virtual) events and activities, and support internal and external community initiatives.
Participation in the ERGs is voluntary and open to all Executive Branch employees.
Top Five Reasons to Join an ERG:
- Support the Commonwealth of Kentucky's diversity initiatives, aspirations and goals.
- Explore mentoring, educational and professional development opportunities.
- Gain a sense of belonging and community with fellow employees.
- Connect with your ERG via
MyPurpose online communities
- Collaborate with ERG team members to create programming for positive outcomes and cultural awareness.
Join any of the following Employee Resource Groups:
· Black or African American
· Hispanics and Latinos
· Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ)
· Asian American or Pacific Islander
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!