Holidays and Leave
Team members receive eleven and a half paid holidays each year, in addition to monthly sick, annual, compensatory leave, and a number of special leave options.
- Monday, January 20, 2020 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday
- One-half day, Friday, April 10, 2020 - Good Friday
- Monday, May 25, 2020 - Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3, 2020 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 7, 2020 - Labor Day
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 - Presidential Election
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020 - Veterans Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 26-27, 2020 - Thanksgiving
- Thursday & Friday, December 24-25, 2020 - Christmas
- Thursday, December 31, 2020 & Friday, January 1, 2021 - New Year's
State employees enjoy the benefit of many types of leave. Leave can be paid or unpaid. Some examples of leave include: annual, sick, compensatory (also known as 'comp'), and even family medical leave.