Holidays and Leave
Team members receive eleven and a half paid holidays each year, in addition to monthly sick, annual, compensatory leave, and a number of special leave options.
- Thursday, January 1, 2015 & Friday, January 2, 2015 - New Year's
- Monday, January 19, 2015 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday
- One-half day, Friday, April 3, 2015 - Good Friday
- Monday, May 25, 2015 - Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3, 2015 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 7, 2015 - Labor Day
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - Veterans Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 26-27, 2015 - Thanksgiving
- Thursday & Friday, December 24-25, 2015 - Christmas
- Thursday, December 31, 2015 & Friday, January 1, 2016 - New Year's
State employees enjoy the benefit of many types of leave. Leave can be paid or unpaid. Some examples of leave include: annual, sick, compensatory (also known as 'comp'), and even family medical leave.