Holidays and Leave
Team members receive eleven and a half paid holidays each year, in addition to monthly sick, annual, compensatory leave, and a number of special leave options.
- Monday, January 21, 2019 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday
- One-half day, Friday, April 19, 2019 - Good Friday
- Monday, May 27, 2019 - Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4, 2019 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 2, 2019 - Labor Day
- Monday, November 11, 2019 - Veterans Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 28-29, 2019 - Thanksgiving
- Tuesday & Wednesday, December 24-25, 2019 - Christmas
- Tuesday, December 31, 2019 & Wednesday, January 1, 2020 - New Year's
State employees enjoy the benefit of many types of leave. Leave can be paid or unpaid. Some examples of leave include: annual, sick, compensatory (also known as 'comp'), and even family medical leave.