Holidays and Leave
Team members receive eleven and a half paid holidays each year, in addition to monthly sick, annual, compensatory leave, and a number of special leave options.
- Monday, January 15, 2018 - Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday
- One-half day, Friday, March 30, 2018 - Good Friday
- Monday, May 28, 2018 - Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 3, 2018 - Labor Day
- Monday, November 12, 2018 - Veterans Day
- Thursday & Friday, November 22-23, 2018 - Thanksgiving
- Monday & Tuesday, December 24-25, 2018 - Christmas
- Monday, December 31, 2018 & Tuesday, January 1, 2019 - New Year's
State employees enjoy the benefit of many types of leave. Leave can be paid or unpaid. Some examples of leave include: annual, sick, compensatory (also known as 'comp'), and even family medical leave.